How to Make the Content Multiplier Formula Work for You
The world of digital marketing is incredibly vast, so it is incredibly important for any marketer to regularly change their strategy in order to ensure their marketing efforts are working for them. After all, what is the point of spending hours of time and countless amounts of money in a marketing campaign that doesn’t give back any ROI?
Luckily, this is where Peng Joon’s Content Multiplier Formula can come in handy. As a way to effectively publish, automate, and monetize your brand, this marketing technique can work well for anyone who knows how to use it. However, Joon’s road map is quite complex and can take a lot of time to go through and understand.
So to make your life easier, here are some tips and tricks concerning the Content Multiplier Formula and how any real estate agent can use it to their advantage.
Step one: Publish
Take all those great ideas you have and put them online! Create an engaging video and make sure it is out there. You only have to spend a few days on this, then once you have content, you can use it indefinitely.
Publishing tips and tricks:
- Start with a video. They don’t have to be too long, maybe only three to five minutes per video, and don’t have to have high production value, just get your ideas out there! Considering that social media is optimized for videos coming off of smartphones and laptops, you don’t have to invest in a ton of expensive equipment.
- Create a routine; make it your goal to get as many videos completed at one time.
- Invest in a dropbox of a sort so you can backup your database and your videos.
- Repurpose content. Don’t be afraid to reuse all of your content topics — if you post everywhere and anywhere you can, you’ll soon get more eyes on your brand.
- Remember, consistency equals momentum.
Step two: Automate
All of your marketing efforts should be automated to make your life easier. That means that one video has the potential to reach a blog, social media platforms, and even email marketing templates — any way you can get it to the masses is the key. This is where the “multiply” in Content Multiplier Formula comes in.
Automation tips and tricks:
- Try your hand at video editing and posting apps. They not only will make video editing easier, but you can also automate when and where the content gets posted.
- Hire a virtual assistant. You spend your time building your own brand, so it can be hard to concentrate on the day to day marketing tasks that come with being a real estate broker. If you don’t have time to handle all of your marketing yourself, a virtual assistant can step in where needed. There are plenty of websites, such as Upwork, where you can hire a freelancer to do this for you.
- Use auto transcription to create content that is easy to digest on the go. Uploading the audio from your videos to a podcast is a fantastic method for those who cannot access your videos live. Best of all, there is talk to text technology that can do this for you.
Step three: Monetize
How do you actually get money back from all this effort?
Monetizing tips and tricks:
- Optimize for SEO! Search engine optimization works to bring potential clients who are looking for your product or service to your webpage.
- SEO works hand in hand with a lot of the marketing efforts listed above. This includes social posting, adding keywords, title tags, and descriptions to your video content, and blogging with keyword optimization in mind. When you multiply your marketing efforts from one channel to another, your SEO will start to grow and you’ll soon be gaining online authority in your industry.
- Know that it takes some time for your SEO to go into effect. Think of digital marketing as the stock market: what you get from it all depends on what you put into it! You’ll want consistency, creativity, and dedication.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be on your way to utilizing the Content Multiplier Formula to your advantage.
Want to learn more about how to make the Content Multiplier Formula work for you? Head over to RAP Success Systems, follow our Instagram, and check out our Facebook — we go live every day at 2 pm EST!